- One of France’s best kept secrets
- 250kms of skiable piste accessed by 62 ski lifts
- Excellent intermediate runs above the tree line
- Doorstep skiing accommodation at the Clubhotel Frejus
- Chance to visit Briancon, Europe’s highest city
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|Calais (Coach) to Serre Chevalier||13 hours|
|Grenoble to Serre Chevalier||1 hour 30 mins|
|Geneva to Serre Chevalier||4 hours|
|Lyon to Serre Chevalier||3 hours 30 mins|
|Chambery to Serre Chevalier||2 hours 30 mins|
|Turin to Serre Chevalier||2 hours|
Located just 200m from the main ski lift and ski school meeting point, the Renardiere proves to be a great choice for groups seeking space and easy access to the slopes in Serre Chevalier. All rooms come fully furnished with en-suite facilities and the on-site activity room gives groups plenty of après-options.
With the resort of Serre Chevalier being one of France’s best known resorts you can be sure of plenty après-ski attractions. From events happening throughout the season down in the valley to indoor pursuits of bowling and discos, students will look forward to burning off any remaining energy after a day on the slopes.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Ice skating
- Floodlit skiing
- Briançon town visit
- Ice Hockey Events
More resorts like this