Utah, West Coast USA
- Official venue of the 2002 Winter Olympics
- Boosting over 3000 acres of snow-sure terrain
- Average annual snowfall of 400”
- Wonderful Salt Lake City on your doorstep
Why choose this resort?
|London to Salt Lake City||13 hours|
|Salt Lake City to Snowbasin||30 mins|
Activities are spread across the resorts of Snowbasin, Layton and Ogden. Ogden Valley sits just 8 miles away extending the number of après-ski options to schools, however if you’re looking for bright lights and live sports then Salt Lake City is no more than an hour from base camp and is home to the Utah Jazz basketball team.
- Snow tubing (Snowbasin)
- Cinema & Shopping Mall (Layton)
- Utah Jazz Basketball (Salt Lake City)
- Bowling (Layton)
- Utah Grizzlies Ice Hockey (Salt Lake City)
- Salomon Adventure Center (Ogden)
More resorts like this
West Coast USA
There is almost 5,000 acres of skiable terrain on the California-Nevada border making Heavenly the second largest ski resort in North America. Boasting an excellent snow record and even better views across Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is the picture-postcard resort.