Located right at the foot of Winter Park ski area and boasting untold in-house facilities, the Vintage Hotel is quite rightly a must check out for all school parties considering skiing in Colorado. Accommodation is all en-suite and features a couple of queen-size beds in order to comfortably sleep four students sharing. A full hot buffet breakfast provides ample motivation for early starts with evening meals also provided in-house for after you've achieved an awesome day's worth of skiing. School groups benefit from being situated next to the Cabriolet lift for ease of access to the slopes and avoiding the need to wait for a shuttle bus service. An outdoor heated pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness suite always promise a warm welcome home with the in-house games arcade offering another excuse to expend any left over energy. With tubing, skating, discos and cinema near by, it's easy to see why the Vintage Hotel is a popular choice with Party Leaders and students alike. In a nutshell: plenty to do in-house, off-site and on the slopes.
- First-class accommodation for school groups
- En-suite rooms are based on 4-6 students sharing beds using various room types including: double/queen beds, king beds and sleeper sofas.
- Hot buffet breakfasts and dining area for evening meals
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tubs and sauna
- Games arcade and fitness suite
- Access to the Cabriolet lift for a quick transfer to the Winter Park slopes
- Disco, tubing, cinema, ice skating and shopping malls close by