Thanks to the central Piesendorf location, the Brundl provides school groups with first-class accommodation with easy access to both the slopes and the apres ski that has made Zell am See a world-famous venue for outdoor winter sports. The hotel's capacity for 120 guests makes it a fairly spacious property with modern architectural designs adding to the appeal. All guest rooms are en-suite and arranged on a two to eight occupant basis, ideal for students and Party Leaders alike. Further in-house facilities include a dining room with bar, a TV/DVD lounge and three recreation rooms featuring table tennis and table football as well as sports hall options. A sauna, which is free for adults, always gets the Party Leader nod of approval whereas disco and internet options usually get the same thumbs up from the students. With a unique winter garden adding to the overall attraction of the Brundl, there's something for everyone to enjoy with ice rinks, pizzerias and the Nagelkšpfl Fun Park all just a walk away in downtown Piesendorf. In a nutshell: plenty to do both on and off-site with the ski areas just a short drive away.
- Contemporary and well-equipped venue in central Piesendorf
- Capacity for 120 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 8 people
- Dining room with bar and disco space
- 3 recreational rooms with sports facilities alongside table tennis and table football
- Sauna (free of charge for Party Leaders)
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Winter garden and internet corner
- Ice skating, curling and pizzerias within walking distance
- Areit gondola around 3 miles away with ski bus stop about 400 metres
5721 Zell am See
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 minutes' walk
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts