Haus der Jugend
Haus der Jugend
Close to the Areit gondola and offering excellent lakeside views over Zell am See, Haus der Jugend provides school parties with all that they could wish for from a youth-orientated guest house in Austria. An overall capacity for 100 people offers guests en-suite accommodation with rooms arranged on a two to six occupant basis. Further facilities include a dining room, lounge area and bar, with a TV/DVD room for when it's time to take stock prior to hitting the hay. If your group prefers to partake in a bit of healthy competition then table tennis and table football supply the arenas with a disco room for when it's time to hit the dance floor. Thanks to a well-placed outdoor terrace there's plenty of excuses to make the most of the surrounding lakeside scenery with an indoor internet corner from where to send back snow-covered shots to the folks back home. With the ski bus stop located just down the road and plenty of après ski options in Zell am See, this really is a great venue for school groups and certainly one to remember. In a nutshell: scenic setting with plenty to do on and off-site.
- Specially designed youth hotel
- Capacity for 100 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 6 people
- Dining, lounge and bar areas
- TV/DVD room and internet corner
- Recreation room with table tennis, table football and disco equipment
- Outdoor terrace with lakeside views over Zell am See
- 600 metres from ski bus stop and under a mile to the Areit gondola
- Zell am See apres ski about a mile away
- Salzburg just 2 hours away, perfect for day trips
Zell am See
5700 Zell am See
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert, call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins by ski bus
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts