Situated within walking distance of the village of Fusch, just a few miles down the road from Zell am See and the Areit gondola, the Imbachhorn is a boutique hotel and ideal for school groups looking for sole occupancy. Bedrooms are allocated on a two to six occupant basis with a capacity for 60 guests in total. Aside from the clean and comfortable accommodation the Imbachhorn also features a good range of facilities including a dining room, bar and Party Leaders' room to keep everyone happy and sated after a good day spent skiing. A table tennis table, TV/DVD area and more space for recreation provide the majority of the action for the students after hours, with the bright lights of Salzburg around two hours' drive if you're looking for alternative days out. In a nutshell: welcoming accommodation close to traditional village amenities.
- Comfortable hotel on outskirts of Fusch
- Capacity for 60 guests making it ideal for sole occupancy
- Guest rooms are en-suite and suitable for 2 – 6 people
- Dining area, bar and Party Leaders' room
- Recreation room with table tennis
- TV/DVD lounge
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Reception with safe deposit box
- Fusch village 400 metres away and Salzburg 2 hours' drive
Fusch a.d. Glocknerstrasse
5672 Zell am See
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 15 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts