The Club Kitzsteinhorn offers school parties easy access to ski areas and apres ski action and as such has become one of the area's most popular venues for visiting youth groups. Aside from the Areit lift being just 300 metres away, the ski bus stop is even closer which means that you'll be up and skiing straight from the off. There's plenty of space for everyone with 280 beds arranged within en-suite rooms suitable for two to eight occupants. Aside from the lodgings you'll also discover four dining areas, a bar and a separate Party Leaders' room to keep everyone happy after a good day' skiing. If it's more activities that you're after then you'll find two sports halls featuring volleyball, high ropes and squash courts. Further facilities include a bowling alley, pizzeria, table tennis, table football and a pool table, with a cinema presenting a quieter alternative. With the bright lights and gorgeous scenery of Zell am See right on your doorstep, it's easy to see why this is a great group venue and needs to be booked up as soon as possible. In a nutshell: loads of on-site options with easy access to slopes and apres ski.
- First-class venue for school parties
- Capacity for 280 guest within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 8 people
- 4 dining rooms, a bar and separate Party Leaders' room
- 2 sports halls with volleyball, high ropes and squash (extra fee)
- Table tennis, table football and pool table
- Cinema, bowling alley and pizzeria
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Just a mile from Zell am See and close to Areit lift and ski bus stop
Gletschermoos Strasse 13
5700 Zell am See
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 minutes walk
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts