The central ski resort setting of the Kirchenwirt makes it ideal for school parties looking to experience an authentic slice of alpine life within the snow-covered foothills of Austria. St Georgen is a picturesque village and provides ample apres ski sustenance with numerous cafes and restaurants all within walking distance. Further things to do after a good day's skiing can be found in the nearby resorts of Bruck and Zell am See with ice skating, bowling and swimming adding to the good choice of recreational facilities to be enjoyed in-house. All bedrooms are en-suite with a choice of two to six beds providing comfortable sleep space for a capacity of 70 guests. An a la carte restaurant, dining room, bar and traditional stube lounge add to the warm and welcoming ambience with an outdoor terrace providing some great views of the surrounding slopes. Back indoors and students can chill in front of the TV or dance the night away as the mood dictates with the Areit gondola situated just a short drive away to ensure everyone has a good night's rest after all that fresh and clean alpine air. In a nutshell: well-equipped venue within the village of St Georgen.
- Traditional Austrian guest house
- Capacity for 70 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 6 people
- Dining room, a la carte restaurant and bar area
- Comfy stube lounge and TV/DVD room
- Recreation room for discos
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Local cafés and restaurants within walking distance
- Areit gondola just over 5 miles' drive
5662 Zell am See
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 15 mins by coach
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts