As the aptly named Château Jasper can be found right in the heart of town it's an ideal venue for school parties wishing to ski the Marmot Basin and definitely ticks all the right boxes when it comes to in-house facilities. With just short of 120 guest rooms there's plenty of space for everyone to get a good night's rest with rooms usually allocated on a four occupant basis sharing two double beds. Outside of the en-suite guest rooms you'll discover a heated indoor swimming pool and whirlpool tub providing plenty of respite for aching limbs with a fitness centre on hand in case muscles require a further work out. As Château Jasper also has a good selection of public space it's easy to organise evening activities or meetings with an award-winning grill restaurant and lounge area offering further options for getting together away from the slopes. With Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms and internet terminals in the lobby there's no excuses not to keep in touch with interested parties back home with Jasper après ski always providing plenty of topics of conversation. In a nutshell: award-winning fine dining restaurant, heated indoor swimming pool and ski shuttle bus service.
- Luxury accommodation in central Jasper
- 119 en-suite guest rooms suitable for 2 – 4 people sharing beds
- Award-winning fine dining restaurant: the Silverwater Grill and Lounge
- Heated indoor swimming pool and whirlpool tub
- Fitness centre and meeting areas
- Wi-Fi access throughout and internet terminals in lobby
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Marmot ski area
- Loads of après ski options right on your doorstep
96 Geikie St
Jasper, AB AB T0E 1E0
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 20 mins by resort shuttle
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts