Recent refurbishments have brought the Crimson up to date with a choice of en-suite guest bedrooms or well-equipped kitchenettes providing plenty of space for students and Party Leaders alike. Spectacular views provide more than enough encouragement for early starts with easy access routes offering plenty of opportunities to explore the local area. Once you've got orientated then there's a good range of facilities on-site offering a warm welcome back to base with an indoor swimming pool and hot tub adding to the homely appeal of the hotel's restaurant and dining area. Further things to do include a fitness centre and Wi-Fi access with internet terminals in the lobby enabling everyone the option to call or email home. A good selection of meeting rooms provides school groups with get together space for evening activities or presentations although, the bright lights of Jasper are just 10 minutes' walk away and usually provide more than enough action to tick all après ski boxes. In a nutshell: cosy and comfortable accommodation with good choice of on-site facilities and close to après ski in Jasper.
- Recently refurbished accommodation in Jasper
- 99 guest rooms offering bed or kitchenette facilities
- Indoor swimming pool, fitness suite and hot tub
- Wi-Fi access and internet terminals in lobby
- Restaurant and lounge areas
- Meeting rooms and event catering
- Around 20 miles from Jasper National Park
- About a 10 minute walk from Jasper town centre
200 Connaught Dr
Jasper, AB AB T0E 1E0
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 26 minute shuttle
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts