Snowy Owl Inn
There aren't too many hotels in and around Loon that offer better on-site facilities for school groups than the Snowy Owl Inn. Bedrooms are arranged on both a single and queen-size bed basis to sleep between four to six students sharing queen or double beds. All accommodation comes with en-suite facilities and includes mod cons such as hairdryer, telephone and cable TV. Outside of the cosy sleeping arrangements you'll find a good choice of on-site things to do with a heated indoor pool, a couple of Jacuzzis and Playstation/DVD hire always proving popular with students. As breakfasts and evening meals can both be taken in-house there's no reason to ever step foot outside although with ice skating, a cinema, bowling and tubing available close by in Waterville Valley, it would be a shame not to make the most of every moment. In a nutshell: close to ski slopes and local après ski in Waterville Valley as well as in-house dining and swimming facilities.
- Comfortable accommodation in Waterville Valley village
- En-suite rooms are based on 4-6 students sharing beds using various room types including: double/queen beds, king beds and sleeper sofas.
- Non-bed sharing available using lofted rooms with twin, queen and sleeper sofa bedded room types
- In-house dining room for breakfasts and evening meals
- Octagonal heated swimming pool
- Playstation and film rental available (fees apply)
- Ice skating within walking distance
- Tubing, cinema and bowling also available for evening activities
- Waterville Valley ski area easily accessible