Les Deux Alpes
Thanks to its location, just 50 metres from the nearest ski lift, this hotel offers almost instant access to over 100 miles of skiable terrain and presents a perfect opportunity for students to make the most of the fabulous Les Deux Alpes. Recent renovations have turned the Cap Vacances into a fine prospect for school groups with 49 guest rooms offering en-suite accommodation for between two to four occupants. All the local amenities of Les Deux Alpes are just a short stroll away and thanks to the hotel's proximity to the slopes there's no problem returning for lunch at the hotel's restaurant. The views from both the restaurant and the outdoor sun terrace are magnificent and make for the ideal spot to catch up on some rest and relaxation over a bowl or two of hot chocolate. Further space for getting together can be found within a separate indoor meeting room which also makes a good venue for evening entertainment options. In a nutshell: An enviable location within easy access of local amenities and the Le Diable chairlift.
- Recently refurbished accommodation
- 49 en-suite guest rooms suitable for 2 – 4 people
- 50 metres from the nearest ski lift
- Restaurant and outdoor sun terrace with great views
- Bar and separate break out room for evening activities
- All local amenities within walking distance
- Close enough to the slopes to return for lunch.