Village Cap Vacances L'Hauturière
Decorated with wooden balconies providing stunning views across the range, L'Hauturiere has been designed with the mountains as its inspiration. The hotel’s close proximity to the slopes and ski lifts makes it an ideal choice for school groups looking to maximise their time on the piste. Split across 3 floors, the accommodation offers 77 rooms with enough space for 2 to 4 people each. Rooms come fully equipped with en-suite facilities making for the perfect place to refresh after a day in Portes du Soleil.
The hotel houses a great area to relax in the evening along with an in-house restaurant, bar area and mini library. The restaurant itself gives students the chance to experience traditional Savoyard recipes and provides a buffet breakfast to fuel up before a day on the slopes. The next adjacent lounge will provide the ideal place to recover after feasting on the fine French cuisine. L'Hauturiere is a great option for school groups seeking quick access to the Morzine ski area, a comfortable stay and close to the resort’s numerous après-ski activities.
- Designed in a typical Savoyard style
- Approximately 400 metres from the main Telecabine du Pleney gondola
- 77 rooms with en-suite facilities
- Many rooms offer balconies with scenic views
- In-house restaurant providing Savoyard cuisine evenings
- Social area to unwind off the slopes
- Close proximity to in-resort après-ski options