Best Western Alpenglo Lodge
Anyone hoping to find their students when based at the Best Western Alpenglo Lodge need only look as far as the indoor hot tub which comfortably sits 14 occupants and always proves popular after a good day's skiing. If they're not in the tub then the en-suite rooms are a safe bet as accommodation is designed to house four students sharing two queen-size beds and always provides a cosy and comfortable base from where to rest and relax. As hot breakfasts are taken on-site there's plenty of reasons why your search could lead to the dining area however, as the shuttle bus service takes just moments to reach the Winter Park ski area, nine times out of ten, on the slopes is pretty much where the majority of the gang are bound to be. With loads of apres ski ideas and evening meal restaurants all within walking distance of your lodgings, there's every chance of keeping everyone happy and occupied in Colorado, no matter where you'll find them. In a nutshell: large hot tub and in-house breakfasts, close to the slopes and local apres ski options.
- Affordable accommodation near Winter Park
- En-suite rooms suitable for 4 students sharing 2 queen-size beds
- Spacious indoor hot tub and hot breakfasts on-site
- Dine around programme for evening meals
- Short shuttle bus ride to the base of Winter Park ski slopes
- Tubing, sleigh rides, cinema and shopping all nearby