Jay Peak

Vermont, USA

Highlights

  • Ski in, ski out accommodation in a self-contained resort atmosphere
  • A fantastic mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced runs
  • On site indoor water park, climbing centre, cinema and ice rink
  • Just seven miles from Canada (visit Montreal)
  • Known for receiving the most annual snowfall of all east coast USA resorts.
  • famous for superb student meals

Why choose this resort?

Located in Northern Vermont, just two hours south of Montreal and four hours north of Boston, USA, this self-contained ski and snowboard resort boasts some of the best terrain East Coast USA has to offer. Jay Peak averages the most natural snow in Eastern North America each season at over 900cm, as well as offering an array of unforgettable evening activities including a year round water park and an indoor climbing centre - perfect for students of all ages. 

On the slopes

79 runs make up Jay Peak’s offering, with 60% of slopes designed to give beginners and intermediates the chance to develop and improve their skills, while advanced skiers are gifted 40% of the slopes and Ullr’s Dream, a three mile slope that’s sure to keep them occupied. There’s also to parks, the Jug Handle and LZ, perfect for any boarders in your group. With over 385 acres of skiable terrain, including 50 miles of trails, Jay Peak provides plenty of skiing opportunities for everyone, whatever their ability.

Travel details

London to Boston7 hours
Boston to Jay Peak4 hours

 

 

BOOK EARLY AND SAVE

For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:

01273 244570 *

or you can request a quote.

Resort height 1,815 feet (553 metres)
Lift range 2153 feet (656 metres)
Number of lifts 9
Size of piste 385 acres
Number of trails 79
Beginner 20%
Intermediate 40%
Advanced 40%
Snowmaking 80% coverage

Piste Map

Jay Peak piste map

Hotels

Stateside Hotel

Jay Peak

Any school parties hoping for slope side skiing on the east coast of America should certainly consider checking out the Stateside Hotel at Jay Peak, offering comfortable accommodation and a wealth of nearby entertainment options. 

View more on this hotel

Apres-Ski

Apres-Ski

Make the most of the incredible après-ski options available at Jay Peak including; ice skating, an indoor water park, arcades, climbing centre and much more! 

Highlights
  • Year-round indoor water park
  • Indoor climbing centre
  • Movie theater
  • More resorts like this

    Bretton Woods

    East Coast USA

    Since its carefully-crafted expansion programme, Bretton Woods has become the biggest ski resort in the whole of New Hampshire.

    View more on this resort

    Loon

    East Coast USA

    Located just 2 hours from Boston, Loon offers a dream-set scenery and a good average snowfall in amongst the trails of New Hampshire’s White Mountain National Forest.

    View more on this resort

    Waterville Valley

    East Coast USA

    Situated just 2 hours away from Boston, the resort of Waterville Valley’s series of upgrades has transformed it into a popular destination for both local Bostonians and school ski groups.

    View more on this resort

    Still haven’t found the resort you’re looking for?

    Contact us

    or call:

    01273 244570 *

    to talk to one of our experts