Vermont, East Coast USA
- Nicknamed ‘The Beast of the East'
- Seven mountain peaks, including Pico
- 600 acres of snowmaking coverage
- Awesome après ski options in Rutland
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|London to Boston||7 hours|
|Boston to Killington||3 hours 15 mins|
|London to New York||7 hours 30 mins|
|New York to Killington||4 hours 45 mins|
Click the image below to watch the Killington video
Enjoying a prime location closeby to Killington, the Best Western Rutland offers world-class service and a comfortable stay.
View more on this resort
Off the slopes, Killington is known for its excellent après-ski with ice-skating, discos, bowling, and cinemas providing plenty of entertainment after dark. Of course, you’ll find pizzerias in abundance and for those with a sweet tooth will be unlikely to forget Vermont is the spiritual home of maple syrup.
- Ice skating
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory
- Outlet shopping in Burlington
More resorts like this