- One of the most snow-assured regions in the Tyrol
- Caring and highly rated ski school
- Well suited for beginner and intermediate groups
- Uncrowded slopes with 85% snowmaking coverage
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|Calais (Coach) to Lofer||15 hours 30 mins|
Ski lift within walking distance? Check. Village life just 300 metres away? Check. Ski bus stop right outside hotel? Check, check, check. If you're hoping to take your school party skiing in Austria then the Hotel Salzburgerhof certainly checks all the right boxes so all you have to do is get outdoors and soak up the snow.
- UNESCO world heritage site
- Ski Race
- Pizza Night
- Ice Cream
More resorts like this
The Salzburger Sportwelt is a firm favourite with our groups, as they benefit from a ski pass that automatically covers the entire Amadé ski region. That's 860kms of piste across the Salzburger Sportwelt, Schladming, Gastein, Hochkönig and Grossarl.