A great location, just a mile from the Golm gondola, allows school parties staying at the JUFA Montafon to maximise time outdoors with the mighty slopes of Montafon Valley ready and waiting their arrival. On-site there's plenty to get excited about too with a climbing and adventure hall adding to the activity and exercise levels. The hotel has 200 beds, with en-suite rooms arranged on a two to seven bed basis and is well-worth checking out if you're looking for top quality facilities. A recreation room features table tennis, table football, and air hockey. There are also several seminar, a café and internet throughout the hotel alongside a Party Leaders' sauna to help ease those aching muscles after a solid day's skiing. Thanks to the proximity to the piste the hotel's dining room can also provide hot lunches, which always gets the thumbs up after an early start. With Vandans just a short drive away and the ski bus stop right on your doorstep this is a superb option for school groups. In a nutshell: close to the ski lifts and plenty to do on-site.
- Modern and well-equipped ski hotel
- Capacity for 200 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 7 people
- Adventure hall with climbing wall, bouldering wall, and football hall.
- Recreation room with table tennis and table football
- Seminar rooms with projector and screen.
- Ski and boot storage, and drying facilities
- Internet throughout hotel and cafe
- Reception, and safes in each room
- Golm and Sivretta Nova gondolas a short drive away
- Ski bus stop on doorstep and Vandans just over a mile away
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 2 min coach ride
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts