Grand Summit Hotel
Grand Summit HotelShare
The Grand Summit Hotel provides school parties with instant access to the White Cap Base Area with a good choice of beginner and intermediate runs close by. A regular trolley service is also on hand to connect skiers with further areas of the mountain with doorstep skiing allowing a gentle glide back to base. After maximising time spent outdoors you'll discover clean and comfortable fully-facilitated accommodation designed for four students sharing two double or queen-size beds. Explore the hotel a little further and there's a games room with snack bar, spacious reception with open fire and an outdoor heated swimming pool, perfect after a solid day's skiing. Breakfast is hosted by the extravagant South Ridge Base Lodge with evening meals at the hotel for a comfy end to the day. The hotels function rooms, which sits alongside a meeting room, can be used by school parties wishing for a bit of group privacy. With a sauna and fitness centre for adults only and plenty of local apres ski, including: bowling lanes and games arcades this is a great choice for the whole gang and guaranteed to get the thumbs up on the east coast. In a nutshell: luxury accommodation with good choice of in-house and downtown things to do.
- Traditional mountain luxury accommodation
- En-suite rooms are based on 4 students sharing beds using various room types including: double/queen beds, king beds and sleeper sofas.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Breakfasts and evening meals are taken in the function room
- Meeting room, games area and snack bar
- Sauna and fitness centre (adults only)
- 2 mins to the slopes
- Local apres ski features: cinema, bowling, tubing and outlet stores
97 Summit Road
Sunday River, ME ME 04261
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- 5 mins shuttle
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts