- Part of the Milky Way ski area
- Choice of over 400kms of snow-sure slopes
- Great resort for beginners with highly-rated English speaking school
- The Sportinia chairlift takes groups to the beginner slopes at over 2000 metres. Further chairlifts lead to intermediate tree-lined runs.
- Slopeside ski storage and hot lunches on the mountain included
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|Milan to Sauze d’Oulx||3 hours|
|Turin to Sauze d’Oulx||1 hour 45 mins|
|Grenoble to Sauze d'Oulx||3 hours|
|Calais (Coach) to Sauze d Oulx||14 hours|
The hotel provides accommodation for up to 68 guests, in en suite rooms of two to four beds. Situated a couple of minutes’ walk from resort amenities, the hotel also offers a spacious dining area, a TV room and bar which is exclusive to guests staying at the Hermitage.
The lively resort of Sauze d'Oulx is well-known for both its hospitality and reasonable prices. From authentic pizzerias to a games hall, the resort provides a truly traditional après experience. With further highlights including karaoke, a trip to the Milky Way has everything you could want from a school ski trip.Highlights
More resorts like this