This grand looking traditional Austrian hotel is located right in the heart of Stuhlfelden and provides easy access to both the Panoramabahn gondola and the Kitzbühel ski area. With its rustic style and recently renovated interior school parties will find a warm welcome on the hillside with hot and hearty portions of home cooked food always proving popular, especially during lunch breaks. Thanks to the arrangement of 50 beds, featured within en-suite rooms suitable for two to four occupants, this is ideal accommodation for sole occupancy with a solid choice of on-site facilities adding to the attraction. Bar, TV/DVD, disco and snug stube space are all available for guests with table tennis and table football helping to further the competition levels once away from the slopes. With après ski options on your doorstep in Stuhlfelden, and Mittersill just a short drive away, the Platzhaus has plenty to offer school groups and is well worth adding to your accommodation hit list. In a nutshell: close to local amenities and perfect for sole occupancy.
- Recently renovated family-run Austrian pension
- Capacity for 50 guests within en-suite rooms suitable for 2 – 4 people
- Dining room and bar area with hot lunch options
- Disco, TV/DVD and stube space
- Ski storage and drying facilities
- Table tennis and table football
- In-house safe deposit box available