- A firm favourite with our groups
- 3 ski areas combined, offering 147km of pristine terrain
- 74kms of Intermediate runs.
- 6km ‘A1 run’ is quite possibly the best ride in the Alps
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|Calais (Coach) to Oberlungau||16 hours|
|Innsbruck to Oberlungau||4 hours|
|Salzburg to Oberlungau||2 hours|
|Munich to Oberlungau||3 hours|
|Ljubljana to Oberlungau||2 hours 30 mins|
Any school groups hoping for sole occupancy accommodation within the historic walled town of Gmünd should certainly add the hotel Prunner to their wish list as it has a capacity for 50 guests within en-suite rooms that are suitable for two to five occupants.
Après-ski is split between Tamsweg, St Michael and Mauterndorf so depending on what your group are into, you’ll be able to find the perfect mix to suit your students. With a fun and varied off-slope entertainment programme already in place for school groups,
- Swimming in Tamsweg
- Ice skating in St Michael/Mauterndorf
- Bowling in St Michael and Zederhaus
- Curling in St Michael/Mauterndorf
- Ski Race
- Horse Carriage Rides
More resorts like this
The Salzburger Sportwelt is a firm favourite with our groups, as they benefit from a ski pass that automatically covers the entire Amadé ski region. That's 860kms of piste across the Salzburger Sportwelt, Schladming, Gastein, Hochkönig and Grossarl.