This brand spanking new hotel is situated right in the heart of Zauchensee which is renowned both for its snow-sure slopes and its integration within the World Cup ski area. As you'd hope from such a promising introduction, Das Schneehaus is just 200 metres from the nearest ski lift and also boasts its own ski hire centre on-site. As you'll find comfortable accommodation for up to 140 guests there's plenty of space for everyone to relax and unwind with upgraded Party Leader rooms set alongside student dorms, arranged on a two to seven bed basis. Further in-house facilities include: dining room, bar, recreation room and a disco, with free internet access and a TV/DVD projector room thrown in for good measure. As the highest resort in the Salzburger Sportwelt ski area, Zauchensee is fully geared up for après ski action with numerous bars, cafés and restaurants to suit all tastes. If you're looking for a change of scene then Altenmarkt is just down the road, with Salzburg a couple of hours' drive via the motorway. In a nutshell: excellent location for non-stop skiing on snow-sure slopes.
- Newly built ski hotel in Zauchensee
- Capacity for 140 guests within en-suite apartments suitable for 2 – 7 people
- Upgraded Party Leader rooms with hot drink making facilities and TV
- Dining room and bar
- Recreation room and disco
- Complimentary internet access and TV/DVD room
- Ski hire, storage and drying facilities
- 200 metres from ski lift and easy access to the motorway
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE
For pricing or to speak with a resort expert call:
or you can request a quote.
- Doorstep skiing
Need some help choosing the right hotel?
to talk to one of our experts