- An extremely popular resort for UK school groups
- 142km of piste, 64 lifts and 91% snowmaking coverage
- 92% of the runs suitable for beginners and intermediates
- Great accommodation options; from 4* hotels to hostels
Why choose this resort?
On the slopes
|Calais (Coach) to Dachstein West||15 hours|
|Innsbruck to Dachstein West||3 hours|
|Salzburg to Dachstein West||1 hour|
|Munich to Dachstein West||3 hours|
|Venice to Dachstein West||3 hours 30 mins|
Across the resorts of Gosau, Annaberg and Bad Ischl, there are a range of traditional après-ski activities including ice skating and bowling. With a number of indoor options also available, your students will be occupied all the way up to lights out.
- Bowling (Gosau, Annaberg, Bad Ischl)
- Disco (Gosau, Annaberg, Bad Ischl)
- Swimming (Gosau, Annaberg, Bad Ischl)
- Pizza Night
- Night skiing (Gosau)
- Ice Cream
- Thermal Bath
More resorts like this
Schools can enjoy good skiing conditions throughout the season on the slopes of Valmeinier. With 70% of the slopes above 2000m and great access to the ski schools from our accommodation options, Valmeinier is an excellent choice for groups choosing France for their next school ski trip.