With both the nearest ski lift and the ski school rendezvous point just across the road, school groups staying at the Hotel Dolomiti are never going to miss a beat when it comes to time spent on the snow-covered pistes of Passo Tonale. As the central resort area is also no distance from the hotel there's plenty to occupy your time, and the on-site restaurant never fails to deliver on delicious regional cuisine as well as a welcoming alpine atmosphere. Pre and post evening meal there's a cosy lounge with satellite TV as well as a traditional bar area. Guests are invited to make the most of 50 en-suite bedrooms that come equipped with hair dryers, in-room safe and satellite TV to provide suitable sleeping arrangements for up to four occupants per room. This is a great base from where to explore and enjoy one of the highest resorts in Italy.
- Family-run modern hotel situated close to ski lifts
- 50 en-suite guest rooms suitable for 2 – 4 people
- Located opposite nursery slopes and toboggan pistes
- Lounge and bar with satellite TV
- One of Italy's highest ski areas with snow-sure slopes